This is a very good thought together with over the path of this next blog I will try to address the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise garden log cabin
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room different? I imagine the straightforward response is they are both kind of the same thing but what makes them different is the way they are constructed.
A log cabin is undeniably a garden room,but they may not look the same as a standard garden room due to the cabins differentiating feature that make it look somewhat different to garden room but they both do precisely the same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise
Never get a log cabin or a garden room confused with a summer property,they are 2 very different things. The main one is that a log cabin or garden room has the potential to be used all year round while a summer property isn’t truly suitable for use during the course of the winter. Sure,some people will use them in the winter but in comparison to a log cabin or garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our garden rooms are presently in the design of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the potential to have an additional room in the garden that you can use for pretty much just about anything you want without having all the extra costs that comes with a regular property extension.
Perks of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning authorization (in most instances).
2. You don’t have to worry about contractors working on your home for weeks quite possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the mess together with dust.
4. Possibly the most significant reason of all is the price. A back garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a house extension.
5. The completed product is far more striking together with eye catching than your typical property extension.
More recent research indicates that adding a log cabin or garden room to your home will increase the value of your home. The typical example is that a garden room or log cabin approximately ₤ 5k will incorporate approximately ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you getting a terrific looking addition to your home than can be used for more or less just about anything,you are also adding much may need value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a closer look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s look at the walls of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your standard garden building. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally amazing 70mm thick walls.
2. Wood is a natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the protection you get. But what wood also is excellent at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer months the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a great option to have as your option for your most ideal garden room. The way the logs are constructed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the wood also eliminates any need for any artificial insulation on the walls,you simply don’t need it,thus saving you additional money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the option on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again incorporate to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which once again adds to the insulation of the garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise